Before and After School Enrichment Classes
Our young and developing students have so many interests and at TCCS, we strive to provide after school enrichment activities that enhance their school experience. Parents and students will want to pay attention and sign up for those after school activities that promise to keep our students mentally and physically active even afterschool!
TCCS Extended Care
Our nurturing extended care staff provides morning and after school care for students.
- Morning care is provided from 7:00-7:40 AM
- Afterschool care is provided from 3:00-6:00 PM
- Free play, homework, craft-making, and more
Morning Eagles Grades 5 and 6: No cost
Provided by TCCS coaches, students look forward to developing skills through learning fundamentals, practicing skills by doing drills, and playing some actual games.
- Two mornings per week before school in the gym
- Basketball, soccer, volleyball
CAST offers students who have a passion for the dramatic and performing arts to learn and develop acting skills, and then perform before a live audience!
- Students will perform a production at the end of the 8-week session
- Classes are two-days per week after school for 90 minutes
- Students will receive instruction, memorize lines, choreograph their parts, and prepare for the culminating event that will be performed before a live audience!
Mr. Joe’s Chess provides those students who enjoy higher-level thinking and strategy games the opportunity to learn basic fundamentals in the masterful game of chess.
- 60 minutes classes include:
- Chess strategy
- Challenge boards
- One-one matches & team play on the Giant Chess Set
The Aloha Black Belt Academy (alohablackbeltacademy.com) and their outstanding Taekwondo Instructors offer a variety of programs for preschool-12th grade students and families who want to learn self-defense, discipline, and more. A variety of programs are offered during the year.
- 2-3 days per week after school and on weekends
- 60-minute classes
- Classes for students PS-12th grade
- Classes for PS and Kindergarten families